What is ISCA?
A membership organization serving as a resource center for leaders of independent school boards of trustees, ISCA is a network of over 120 current and past board chairs established to:
- Share the experiences, ideas and resources of board leadership
- Learn more about current and future educational trends, and
- Enable board leaders to deal more effectively with the increasingly complex challenges and responsibilities of independent school governance.
Learn about how to become an ISCA member.
Read about recent ISCA events.
ISCA's Fall 2016 Conference and Annual Meeting was held November 4-5 in New York City.
- We thank Trevor Day School for hosting the morning session on Nov. 5th. Go to our NYC 2016 page for full program and speaker information.
- Michael Patrick, former Board Chair of Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School (NYC), has been elected the new President of ISCA's Board. Learn more about ISCA's governance and members.