Effective performance evaluations for your Head of School are indispensable in assuring that the board and the Head are aligned on executing your school’s strategy and driving the culture that you believe will enable your school to thrive.
During this webinar your will learn
- The power of aligning your school’s strategy and culture.
- How to set effective performance goals for your Head.
- How to define and evaluate the behaviors that you expect the Head to model.
- The distinction between performance evaluation and identifying professional development opportunities – how and when to use both.
- How to have effective performance conversations – even in difficult circumstances.
Presented by Oliver Gil Prince, Executive Coach, The Prince Group